Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cynder II

I spent some more time practicing on Cynder, this time trying to get more posed shots incorporating some of the furniture and decor in my Aunt's home. One thing I have learned is that even when it seems as though there is quite a bit of light, my camera still struggles and I often wish I had a slightly higher ISO to bump up to. An upgrade is a long way off though, I fear. Still, there were plenty that I liked.



This couch used to belong to my grandmother. The dog is probably not supposed to be on it, but it was only for a few minutes... honest :)


This pose is SO Cynder. She is thirteen years old and as playful as any puppy I have ever seen. I am having a book printed as a gift for my Aunt (who has been more than generous by letting me stay and taking excellent care of me!) and this will be a two page spread. Its my first time having a book done at my current printer so I am excited to see how it looks.


And this one I love because of the colors (overcast days really do make for the prettiest photos I think) and the tail. I have been trying to get a good shot of that tail since I got here. She really is a sweet, beautiful dog.

1 comment: