Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kodiak

Yesterday the hubby asked me what I thought about talking to the accountant about getting Nizhoni Pet Photography set up as an actual business so we could consider photography related purchases a business expense and deduct them from our taxes. I honestly hadn't even thought that far ahead yet, but it made me feel all warm and fuzzy to have him be so supportive. :) And its probably a good idea, considering just how much some of that stuff costs. (Not that I'll be making any of the major purchases anytime soon...)

In addition to Nizhoni and the hubby, the other member of my supporting crew is my baby boy Kodi. There's a special warm fuzzy place in my heart for this guy because he's been around longer than both of the other two and is the biggest momma's boy EVER. Even when he does things like eat an entire roast (or pan of brownies) off the counter or destroy several large houseplants, he's still awfully cute.


He is the master of the pathetic look, second only to Nizhoni herself. He is particularly good at this look when there is people food involved.




But most of the time he's a pretty smiley dog.

5 comments:

  1. I love the new blog - great pictures!
    Love you,
    me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I just saw this on my Facebook stalker wall (i.e, homepage). Very exciting! Your photos are awesome. Kodi looks especially cute here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i ABSOLUTELY love these. i have an all-black cocker spaniel and its absolutely impossible to get good shots of her. you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. also- several people are interested in where you are located (Columbus?). there isn't a contact link on your blog. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on starting up your own studio! that's awesome. we'll have to get gatsby in for a session.

    ReplyDelete