Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hello and welcome...

...to my new blog. I have mentioned to a very few people that I have been thinking about starting a pet photography business. Now, I use the term "business" in the loosest possible sense at this point, as I don't have anything officially set up yet... no official website, no tax ID, and more importantly, no clients. But you have to start somewhere, and for me, that's here. And if it never goes anywhere, then this place will just be full of pictures of my dogs :).

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making the plunge. I just did the same! Love your website - especially the calendar feature. I did my website on my Mac (photography.paws-on-the-run.ca) and while it was easy, it definitely has it's limitations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great start. huge congrats ... much work ahead ... trust me, it never stops. :)

    here's to much success your way.

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete