Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oakley

And the final dog from Saturday is Oakley, a Brittany Spaniel (looks a lot like a dog I used to know, eh family??)



Oakley is too funny! He was so wound up, he played frisbee for like an hour straight while the other dogs were having their pictures taken, and I'm pretty sure he wasn't even tired. His tongue was all over the place though. I think he wins the award for the smiliest dog ever.


At the end, he took a dip in the Goodale pond to cool off. There are three of these that I think would make a sweet triptych.


And of course everyone needs a pretty picture they can send to the grandparents. :)


Thanks for a great session, Shannon. He was a riot to photograph!!

5 comments:

  1. What a doll! I love brittany's...

    So pretty and handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THEM!!! Only problem is that I'm now going to have a dog picture in every room of my house because I want them all!

    Thanks! Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart him. Again, I just can't say enough about the beauty of your photos. You rock, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are amazing!!! i am bowled over by the action shots, they are just incredible. your shots are so clear they just really nail it. thank you again so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH its tiki!! Love this dog!
    Seester

    ReplyDelete