Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rose

I know I said it was going to take a while to get all these images processed, but turns out that having nothing to do at my rotation = lots of time to work on images.

The first dog of the day Saturday was Rose, a black cocker spaniel. Rose's mom is the one who helped to set up the whole affair on Saturday, which was awesome of her. (Thanks again!!) We all met up at Goodale park just north of downtown Columbus. It was a gorgeous day for some photography.


Rose is definitely the most relaxed dog that I have worked with so far. She was totally content to sit where ever we put put her.


While she looked pretty smiley for the most part, I love the serious look on her face in the next one.



The secret for black dogs is open shade... and a pretty brick background doesn't hurt either.


I hope you like them Jan! Thank you so much for a great session and all the fantastic publicity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment