Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Some product shots

Back in March I had ordered a 5x5 book for my aunt as a thank you gift. I took some pictures of it at the time, but then forgot that they were on my card when I formatted it for a shoot. Whoops!


Luckily I stopped in Dallas again to say hello on my way to Lubbock, so I was able to snag a few shots of it. I am pleased with how it turned out, though I think I may try another company or two, just to compare. I had nightmares about the two-page spreads not lining up properly, but they turned out just fine.


I also hit the craft store to find some goodies that I could use to make my discs look a little less utilitarian. Scrapbook paper is magical; I swear I could spend all day in that aisle and I don't even scrapbook. Turns out, with a little help from a paper cutter, it makes a lovely lining for CD cases.


I've also got my first canvas wrap on order and it should be arriving in the next couple of days. I can't wait to see how it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment